POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : First entry : First entry Server Time
1 Jun 2024 09:05:32 EDT (-0400)
  First entry
From: Kevin Jackson-Mead
Date: 28 Aug 2000 10:16:00
Message: <39AA73BC.2B6F0FEF@mindspring.com>
Well, I just submitted my first IRTC entry.  Pretty exciting, although I
think I may have gone on a bit long in my text file since I was so
excited.  I wonder if anyone will read it all.  I submitted it now,
since I figured that anything else I would do to it would most likely
mess it up, and I won't have much time for it anyway in the next few
days.  Do most people usually wait until the last day to submit
entries?  Just curious.  I'm really looking forward to getting some
feedback on the image.  Did I mention that I'm excited?

Kevin Jackson-Mead
http://www.mindspring.com/~jacksonmead